Central Market Kuala Lumpur (hereinafter referred to as “we” or”us”) values your privacy and works hard to ensure compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 of Malaysia.
This Privacy Notice explains how we collect and use your personal data.
A. Collection of Personal Data
Your personal data will be/is collected, used and/or processed by us for amongst others, the following purpose:-
1. For registration of a user account with us
2. To send you promotional materials, advertisement for marketing purpose;
3. For administrative purpose;
4. To be used for internal record keeping.
B. Nature of Personal Data
Examples of personal data that we may collect directly from you:-
1. Name, age, gender, date of birth, identity card number/passport number;
2. Race, ethnic origin nationality;
3. Contact information including address, email address and phone number;
4. Marital status
Failure to obtain your personal data will lead to the following:-
1. We will not be able to provide you with updates in relation to out special and exciting offers or promotions;
2. We will not be able to provide you with any notice, services in which you have requested.
C. Disclosing Your Personal Data
We will keep your personal data confidential but you hereby consent and authorise us to disclose your personal data to the following categories of parties:
1. Any person to whom we are required to so by law or in response to a competent or government agency;
2. Any related, affiliated and subsidiaries of ours;
3. Our business partners in relation to providing you with our products and services;
4. Government agencies, statutory authorities and industry regulators as required by law;
5. Our appointed service providers in relation to our loyalty programs, for the purpose of delivery of gift voucher and servIces.
D. Retention of Personal Data
We will retain your personal data for the period necessary to fulfil the purpose set out in Clause 1 hereinabove.
We shall keep and process your data in a secure manner. We endeavour, where practicable, to implement the appropriate administrative and security safeguards and procedures in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful processing of your personal data and the accidental loss or destruction of, or damaged to, your personal data.
F. Your Obligation Regarding Your Personal Data
You are responsible for providing accurate, not misleading, complete and up-to-data information to us about yourself and any other person whose personal information you provide us and updating this personal data as and when it becomes inaccurate, misleading, incomplete and out-of-date by contacting us.
G. Your Consent
In enjoying benefits of our services, your consent to the collection and use of the personal data by us in the ways described hereinabove (which may change time to time unless and you inform us to the contrary.)
H. Contact Information
If you have queries or concerns or if you wish to have the posting of updates to you terminated and to unsubscribe from any future correspondences from us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* You will not be able to receive updates on latest events and promotions after you unsubscribe.